Okay so I will get to the recent events in our life in just a second but I just wanted to start by saying what a fantastic top 4 for So You Think You Can Dance. 3 of 4 people that I picked to be in the top 4 are. I had picked Joshua, Katee, Twitch and Kherrington. Since Kherrington was eliminated Courtney is a perfect replacement. This is first year that I honestly do not have a preference to who wins. I'm leaning towards Twitch, but it's so hard to decide. Mike also thinks that Twitch will win. I've started a vote, please select who you want to win.
Now to our life. Everything has basically been the same. My aunt passed away suddenly last week, so I spent Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday in Idaho so I could attend the funeral. I just have to say that since Mike wasn't able to take time off to go up with me, he made sure that my house was spotless by the time I came home so I didn't have to worry about anything and could just relax when I got home. It was so sweet. I know I can always count on him.
Then yesterday Mike's Grandma Kay and Grandpa Tom came to visit. The whole family got together for dinner. It was nice seeing Grandma and Grandpa. Mike, Bill ( Mike's dad) and Grandpa Tom all swim and played basketball in the pool. It was hilarious watching them because all 3 of them had a hard time making the baskets. Mike and his dad also raced yesterday. They can be very competitive, but Mike won the first race, but the second race was interrupted when Mike got jabbed in his shoulder, by an unknown source. :) After dinner Grandpa Tom, Tina, Noah, Mike and I watched So You Think You Can Dance. It was awesome watching it in the theater room. We have been missing out all season. Hopefully we can watch the finale on that big screen. Below are some pictures of the last few weeks.
Jozy really likes our Ottoman, she thinks it's hers.
Jozy yawned at just the right time and I think it is so cute.
I opened the blinds in our bedroom and Teejay sat there the whole time watching everything going on outside.
Another example of Jozy thinking that she owns the Ottoman. Mike was playing his game and she tried kicking him off.
Anytime Mike gets out of bed Teejay always goes and steals his spot.
Jozy loves to go under the covers. This is the cutest picture of her. She's under our covers and is coming up to us.
Teejay burrowed himself in a blanket.
Mike, Bill, and Grandpa Tom playing Horse.
Grandpa Tom and Brody
Billy holding Brody and Mike holding FRANK.
Grandpa Tom playing with Noah in the pool.
All in all it was a good break from the daily grind. We have a wonderful family.
14 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment